William Christman Howard
- 1998 BA in Business Administration (Management) from Coastal Carolina University
- Has worked since childhood in his family’s 25 businesses.
- Currently responsible for overall profitability, sales, and management of operations generating over $10,000,000 in revenue annually.
- On the Board of Visitors for the Wall School of Business, Coastal Carolina University
- Member of Christian Businessman’s Group, Gideon’s International, Has served as Chaplain, VP, and president for the South Strand Chapter
- He has invested interest in the following;
- The Alabama Theater, Carolina Safari Jeep Tours, HD1 Builders’ Real Estate Development, Lighthouse Fishing Company, The Original Benjamin’s Calabash Seafood, Oyster Point Seafood, and Wonderworks
- Helped secure funding for Wonderworks, a $15 million family attraction on Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach SC.
- Partnered with the music group Alabama to open restaurants in Myrtle Beach, Charleston NC, Pigeon Forge TN, and Nashville